Injection Mold Production Line Q.A.
A reputable factory located in 6th October is hiring Injection Mold Production Line Q.A. as the following:
• Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for the maintenance and repair of continuous caster equipment and related products.
• Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to facility supervisors, team leaders and employees for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
• Coordinate and Lead Monthly Quality Meetings. Review along with past-future quality related events.
• Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
• Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
• Manage ISO Document Control System
• Understanding of manufacturing processes such as machining, product inspection, secondary process knowledge, etc
• Subject Matter expertise in any of the following areas would be a plus – additive manufacturing, machining, metal forming, welding, product acceptance testing, Mold assembly..
• Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes such as metal forming, welding, machining, mechanical assembly and production testing
• Lead Root Cause and Corrective Actions of Nonconformance.
• Maintain and Monitor Nonconformance Reporting System
• Maintain and Monitor Customer Compliant Reporting System
• Participate in continual process improvement and optimization activities.
• Review customers purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
• Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
• Act as Facility Management Representative for Quality Audits and Management Reviews.
• Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
• Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
• Participate in internal and external quality audits.
• Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Participate in process design to enhance quality and safety.
Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or equivalent
Five years of experience in a quality management or quality engineer role
Experience with injection mold design, manufacturing & Assemble.
Experience in a job shop or machine shop environment.
Experience with Manual Machining & CNC Machining.
Advanced skills in CAD , CAM are advantage, Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
Excellent communication skills. Problem Solving/Analysis. Decision Making. Collaboration Skills.
الوسيط – مصر
البحث عن الوظائف
- وظائف أخرى (2,945)
- وظائف إدارية (401)
- وظائف إعلام وصحافة (1,145)
- وظائف الأهرام (0)
- وظائف المشتريات (361)
- وظائف تدريس (3,988)
- وظائف ترجمة (262)
- وظائف تسويق (2,726)
- وظائف تطوير و برمجة (3,725)
- وظائف تقنية معلومات (3,070)
- وظائف حرفيين (67)
- وظائف حكومية (797)
- وظائف خدمة عملاء (1,881)
- وظائف سائقين (3,555)
- وظائف صناعية (1,659)
- وظائف طباخين ومطاعم (2,626)
- وظائف طبية (4,988)
- وظائف علاقات عامة (1,739)
- وظائف فن وتصميم (644)
- وظائف فودافون (0)
- وظائف مبيعات (1,273)
- وظائف محاسبة و مالية (3,006)
- وظائف محامين وقانون (396)
- وظائف مهندسين (2,371)
- وظائف موارد بشرية (1,113)
- وظائف نسائية (4,276)