Policy and Enabling Environment Lead – Nosf Misr
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.
DAI seeks a Policy and Enabling Environment Lead for the anticipated USAID-funded Egypt Nosf Misr program. Nosf Misr will be a five-year activity focused on supporting gender equality and female empowerment, with a concentration on advancement of the enabling environment for women’s empowerment, economic opportunity, and prevention and protection from gender-based violence.
- Provide technical and managerial daily oversight on all aspects of enabling environment activities and program goals and works collaboratively with other project leads to meet overall program objectives.
- Build capacity within relevant government ministries to analyze and develop implementation strategies for existing mandates related to women’s empowerment.
- Conduct training programs to improve advocacy skills and techniques of organizations to identify policy issues and develop communication strategies.
- Prepare and publish policy briefs to stimulate public and private sector dialogue.
- Organize policy and regulatory dialogue events in concert with project partners.
- Work with incoming STTA experts on enabling environment reform.
- Bachelor’s degree in government affairs, law, business, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience, including managerial experience and previous legal reform and policy coordination experience.
- Intimate knowledge of Egyptian legal frameworks related to gender.
- Experience working with the Ministry of Social Solidarity (MOSS) and the National Council for Women (NCW).
- Experience working with government officials, businesses, and civil society organizations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English is required and Arabic.
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]. Applicants should note their area of expertise in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will receive a notice requesting additional information.
Job Code: 5045
البحث عن الوظائف
- وظائف أخرى (3,700)
- وظائف إدارية (401)
- وظائف إعلام وصحافة (1,145)
- وظائف الأهرام (0)
- وظائف المشتريات (361)
- وظائف تدريس (3,988)
- وظائف ترجمة (262)
- وظائف تسويق (2,726)
- وظائف تطوير و برمجة (3,725)
- وظائف تقنية معلومات (3,070)
- وظائف حرفيين (67)
- وظائف حكومية (1,071)
- وظائف خدمة عملاء (2,383)
- وظائف سائقين (4,719)
- وظائف صناعية (1,659)
- وظائف طباخين ومطاعم (3,681)
- وظائف طبية (6,171)
- وظائف علاقات عامة (1,739)
- وظائف فن وتصميم (644)
- وظائف فودافون (0)
- وظائف مبيعات (1,273)
- وظائف محاسبة و مالية (3,006)
- وظائف محامين وقانون (396)
- وظائف مهندسين (3,236)
- وظائف موارد بشرية (1,113)
- وظائف نسائية (8,507)