Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We dont just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrows challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. Were committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
· Responsibility for all account activities, including sales forecasts and closing orders
· Determination and understanding of all customers key business issues and needs
· Accurately forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams
· Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all companys products/services.
· Create solutions utilizing products and services offered by Honeywell Process Solutions to address the customers business issues and needs.
· Provide consultation support to customers and make recommendations on product selection and applications for Honeywell products.
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
YOU MUST HAVE
· BSC Engineering Electrical / Telecom / Electronic
· Extensive experience within a Sales Account Manager or Sales Engineer position
· Technical knowledge of Automation / DCS / Scada / PLC
· An Egyptian passport
· A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to influence across a broader organization
· An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
· Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
· Deep technical expertise
· Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- JOB ID: req217488
- Category: Sales
- Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,,Building A2, Southern, level2,New Cairo,CAIRO,171-11835,Egypt
البحث عن الوظائف
- وظائف أخرى (3,700)
- وظائف إدارية (401)
- وظائف إعلام وصحافة (1,145)
- وظائف الأهرام (0)
- وظائف المشتريات (361)
- وظائف تدريس (3,988)
- وظائف ترجمة (262)
- وظائف تسويق (2,726)
- وظائف تطوير و برمجة (3,725)
- وظائف تقنية معلومات (3,070)
- وظائف حرفيين (67)
- وظائف حكومية (1,071)
- وظائف خدمة عملاء (2,383)
- وظائف سائقين (4,719)
- وظائف صناعية (1,659)
- وظائف طباخين ومطاعم (3,681)
- وظائف طبية (6,171)
- وظائف علاقات عامة (1,739)
- وظائف فن وتصميم (644)
- وظائف فودافون (0)
- وظائف مبيعات (1,273)
- وظائف محاسبة و مالية (3,006)
- وظائف محامين وقانون (396)
- وظائف مهندسين (3,236)
- وظائف موارد بشرية (1,113)
- وظائف نسائية (8,507)