• Gather functional, business and technical requirements using individual and group meetings.
• Document system functional and technical requirements.
• Research and gather detailed requirements and translate it into proposed systems system enhancements.
• Conduct client meetings, document requirements and perform gap analysis.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
• Manages client expectations effectively.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
• Stay current with customer needs and strategies
• Liaise with SMEs from other functions (e.g., Architect, Domain Consultant, Design), to discuss technical requirements, solutions and activities.
• Assist client in creating UAT test cases and prepare UAT test scripts.
• Supervise UAT with client: guide client on how UAT scenarios are developed; ensure that testing is conducted according to plan.
• Document and manage change requests with the clients during the execution phase.
• Leads training sessions.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization.
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs.
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
• Understands the components of running successful projects.
• Identifies critical issues with ease.
• Leads testing and business analysis activity.
• Work with the QA team to ensure the testing is in line with the requirements.
• Test patches (during the implementation period) before transitioning to production domain.
• Troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues during the post-Go Live support period.
• Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
• Execute tasks, as assigned, per engagement plans and implementation methodology.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Identify and notify risks to Project Managers and to other delivery team members.””
• Complete system documentation, research system requirements, participate in system testing and verification for implementation.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions arent just possible they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where youre supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
البحث عن الوظائف
- وظائف أخرى (3,700)
- وظائف إدارية (401)
- وظائف إعلام وصحافة (1,145)
- وظائف الأهرام (0)
- وظائف المشتريات (361)
- وظائف تدريس (3,988)
- وظائف ترجمة (262)
- وظائف تسويق (2,726)
- وظائف تطوير و برمجة (3,725)
- وظائف تقنية معلومات (3,070)
- وظائف حرفيين (67)
- وظائف حكومية (1,071)
- وظائف خدمة عملاء (2,383)
- وظائف سائقين (4,719)
- وظائف صناعية (1,659)
- وظائف طباخين ومطاعم (3,681)
- وظائف طبية (6,171)
- وظائف علاقات عامة (1,739)
- وظائف فن وتصميم (644)
- وظائف فودافون (0)
- وظائف مبيعات (1,273)
- وظائف محاسبة و مالية (3,006)
- وظائف محامين وقانون (396)
- وظائف مهندسين (3,236)
- وظائف موارد بشرية (1,113)
- وظائف نسائية (8,507)